Sunday, August 08, 2004

My cOnvO~~

Convo day.. A big day for everyone... After studying for 3 years, been totured, abused, finally.. It's our day.. I was happy and nervous, hoping everything will just fine for me..

Sitting in the hall is a long long way for me to go... I really hate to sit in the hall there and listen to those people nagging here and there... Bla bla bla.. Time crawl like a turtle.. Even slower... I kept on watching at my watch... According to schedule, the ceremony can only finish at 530pm... GOsh!! Such a long time.. HOwever, in the darkness, I can see the light... The ceremony finished earlier ONE HOUR!!! Hahaha... God love me so much... Finally I can go out and breathe with fresh air... I can go out to meet all my dearest friends who have given my supports for so long... All the journey I have gone through for 3 years...

INdeed, a lot of friends of mine have came... I was so touched... But still a little disappointment in my heart... My bf couldn't come on time.. SIgh.. Anyway.. It's my big day.. I still have all my dearest friends around to celebreate and share that sweet moments together with me... I got many flowers.. Bears bears.. MAny many other gifts.. I suddenly realized that carrying flowers also a very tiring jobs.. Hahaha!! MY hand was pain when I reached home..

Anyhow, I still very grateful to all my friends who have came to support me.. Thank you, you all my greatest friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home