Monday, May 08, 2006

Registration...

Roses...
Roses...,
originally uploaded by sharonkee10.
People said marriage is to walk into love's grave..
WEll, i guess i just walked into it :P
Just registered for marriage last Sunday..
Been thinking over and over again on this decision..
Am I right in making this decision?
Anyhow, getting marry is related to my whole life's future..
My friend said I am too worrying..
But anyhow, I still worry a lot..
Scare this and that..
Scare my husband will get a new mistress after few years of marriage..
Scare how if later my husband bad treat me after marriage?
My friend said I have pre-marry phobea..
I guess I have..
But that I always heard from those girls who getting marry too!!
I am not the only one who suffering from this huh?
But if we read the newspaper everyday, we can see lots of family affairs happening everyday!
That's why I am worrying!!
But thinking too much also already too late :P
I already step into it..
Hoping that I have made a right decision to marry to you, my dear hubby...
Together, we hold hand in hand to create our wonderful future..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home