Saturday, September 11, 2004

MasTer Study~~

I am studying master now… Computer Science master… Many close friends around me ask me why do I continue to study instead of letting go the chance of earning money??? Furthermore, I am the one who always complain that I dislike this course… Felt regret to choose this course study last time in the first place… Blab la bla… They never ask, until this moment only I start to think the real reason of mine to continue my study…

Thinking back my 3 years degree study, I really did grumble a lot towards this course… Felt regret to choose this course in the first place, never has interest at all towards the subject that I have studied for 3 years… Then what drove me to continue my master??

Perhaps I still feel very ‘blur’ with my future… I guess master study is a very good excuse for me to continue to be a student… Giving me more time to think about my future… What shall I do after my master study… Because previously I never sure about myself, never sure whether I will really involve in the field that I have studied… The choice that I have ‘mistakenly’ made when I was uncertain about myself…

There are many times when I was studying degree course, I kept on asking myself over and over again… Is this the career that I am hoping for after I graduated? Well, to be frank, until today I still don’t have any answer… Until this moment, I am still unsure and uncertain of my future… I was thinking want to apply for teacher, and be a good teacher who teaches students everyday… Teaching life… Yeah… That was what had I hoped for last time… It came across my mind once last time when I was a temporary teacher last time.. Only that moment… But for this moment, I still doubt myself whether I able to do it…

So who might able to wake me up from my dreaming now?? Shall I continue to doubt what should I do in the future or shall I stop dreaming about those unreality matters and start to think the real job or career that I want when I graduate… Time never waits for anyone, nor stops for anyone on this earth… I guess I shouldn’t waste my time on those nonsense dreaming and starts to be more responsible to myself to make myself certain in a decision… Maybe I never decisive enough about my future… And perhaps I always too doubt in taking risk… But these stuffs are not problems anymore… I should stop dreaming and be more practical…. =)

For a better future.. Let’s cheer…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home