Monday, January 31, 2005

Cheese cake...


Cheese cake...
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10.
I was surfing in the internet and suddenly saw an article about cheese cake.. Cheese cake!! Made me drooling.. Drooling!! Delicious cheese cake.. A piece of yellowish cake with different toppings and flavors.. There are several available flavors can be found in the Secret Recipe cake house (my favorite cake house), such as Blueberry cheese cake, normal cheese cake etc.. Other than cheese cake, there are some other types of my favorite cakes too.. Chocolate Banana, a cake which has the banana flavor surrounded by small pieces of banana and a layer of thick chocolate.. Kiwi, mango.. Are some other flavors that can be found in that cake house..

It's been long time I didn't take cheese cake since my closest friend went to France to study... As both of us ware the secret recipe's cheese cakes fans.. Hehehe.. We used to go there together during tea time to taste the cheese cake.. ;) Even if when we a gang of friends were having farewell tea time with him, our last tea time with him was cheese cake as well.. :P

And now he study overseas already whereas I still in Malaysia.. But I loose a friend to accompany me to have cheese cake during the tea time.. Tea time now no more cheese cake eating at secret recipe, instead I have some other friends to have tea time with me at some other places..

Cheese cake, brings me back to some of my memories when I was in 3rd year degree study.. A life when there are still many friends around me together.. Friends are like wind.. When the wind starts blowing, I guess it's time for them to walk away and start a new life with new friends around.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home