Wednesday, December 15, 2004

mY diaRy and Me~~


mY diaRy and Me~~
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10.
I write a lot in my diary lately.. Mostly is about my life's trivial matters... All the emotions in my heart... Sad, happy...

I sad a lot lately... Mostly because I hope a lot and expect too much things in my life... But sometimes, try not to expect it, I just fail... The more I expected, the higher disappointment I get.. That's what always happens lately...

Luckily I have a diary to accompany me... It might be small, but it really helps me to release much... I pour all my sadness to it, just like a best friend who is sitting there, prepare its ears and listen to me quietly most of the time...

Even though it never gives me any response, but it helps me a lot in expressing myself... It helps me to turn all my sadness into words and quietly encourage me to see the world in different perspective and live in passion... It let me the beauty of the world... Makes me realize that how lucky am I and should always appreciate what do I own currently... =)

Thank you my dear diary... For accompanying me since I have you as my dear friend... You are the one who give me the hope when I cannot see any lights in the dark... You are the one who has walk through together with me on my growing journey, whether it was rain or shine...

Perhaps someday when it is the moment I say good bye to you, it's the moment when I start know how to handle things on my own without your companion anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home