Thursday, March 03, 2005

wHen I am aWay SomedaY~~


Away~~
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10.
The little girl one day asked the boy,
"If I am away someday, will you ever let me go?"
The boy paused and look at the little girl,
"I will let you go, but it might take a long process.. "
Little girl asked again,
"Will you ever smile again?"
The boy answer,
"I can smile but my heart won't be smiling..."
Little girl satisfy with the boy's answer,
She felt happy when she knows that the boy love her very deeply...
The boy might never now that the little girl will be dying soon...
But the little girl never want to tell him...
As she knows if the boy ever know,
he might sad for a long period until the moment she dies...
Little girl loves the boy very much,
with her whole hearted...
She never wants the boy sad because of her...
She knows the boy do too much things for her...
She never ever wants the boy sad again..
She doesn't want...
"When I am away, will you ever cry? "
Maybe that's the last question the little girl ever wants to ask the boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home