Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's birthday again...


It's birthday again...
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10.
Yesterday was my birthday again...
Getting older another year..

Many friends called me on that day to give me the best wish..
Wishes through e-cards, emails..

Birthday, brings me a lot of memories..
Remembered a best friend of mine since secondary school last time...
But these few years our distance become further..
She is still staying same area with me..
But somehow we getting lost contact to each other..
Called nobody answer, sms nobody reply..
Sometimes really wonder what kind of friendship that I had with her?
If this is so called as "best friend", I don't think so..

Best friend is the one who shares through everything together with you..
Always contact to each other to know hers lately news...
My promise to her still ringing in my ears, sounds just like told her yesterday..
But our friendship has faded..
Turn into nothing..

When I tried to save this piece of precious friendship with her, she shows no action..
As time passed, I getting feel to give up..
Heart ache, feel very painful..
Suddenly realized that the relationship can be so weak..
The promised to each other can just fly away together with wind...
I start to understand..
Not everybody to have same thinking like me to have a lasting forever fridnship..

But luckily to say, I still have several best friends around..
To share through the time together with me...
I really appreciate and thanks to them..
For appreciate me as their best friend too..
May our friendship can last longer..
Hoping my next birthday is still them who give me the best wish.. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home