Tuesday, October 12, 2004

mY PreciouS CD ~~ @_@


The only memories we all sharing together... It ties us together even if we are seperated...
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10.

After waiting for several months, finally my friend passed me the CD that I have waited for so long... It's the CD which contain the picture for my trip went to Langkawi... Thinking back, they owed me this piece of CD for several months already since we were back from that trip... It's not the matter of that piece of CD, but what do I am concern is the memories which are lie in those pictures... I guess these are the memories that I will never have already after my degree graduation...
The 3 years study has tied us up together but then after that, everybody is separate already... Some of the course mates went back to hometown already and gladly to say that we still contact to each other by hand phone, ICQ of course... Email... bla bla bla... Internet service so high technology now... Make the world so small... Even if those friends are at far, we still feel like very near and close...
Browse through the pictures in the CD that I just gotten, those sweet memories being together replay back vividly in my mind... Friends plus course mates... What we have gone through together when we were in Langkawi... How did we quarrel and shout to each other when we looked at the wrong map and gone to wrong destination... How did we stand under the hot sun and quarrel where we wanted to have our lunch... How did we decide to put whose head into crocodile's mouth when our visiting to crocodiles farm... Hahaha... Thinking these memories make me feel very funny... Looking back those days... All the paths that we have walked through... Although we were considered as adult already during that time, but we still quarrel like small little children... That were really great days... I guess that was the only memories that we all sharing together after we separated...
No matter where you all going, I always wish you all the best in your future... Farewell, my friends... Perhaps someday, somewhere we might able to meet up again and 'crazy' together again like previous old days... Or perhaps someday, somewhere when I see u all, you might be a father/mother of several children already... Let us wait and see... =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home