Monday, March 07, 2005

nOw and ForeVer~~


nOw and ForeVer~~
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10.

There was once she left here to a far far place...
There was once he also left here to a far far place...
They were having their own life in different place..
Alone~~
She miss him all the while...
He also miss her,
but never has the courage to go back to her and ask for forgiveness...
Hour by hour..
Day by day..
He still never has the courage..
She was waiting and waiting..
And one day
She called him..
Telling him that she will be going over to his place
To be together with him for forever...
He coudn't believe what he has heard..
He was too joyful..
He thought she will never forgive him,
for what he has done to him...
He was waiting her coming back...
Impatiently...
He count down her coming back day every day...
On the day she comes back,
he was so nervous...
After so long,
they never seen to each other..
When the moment she stand in front of him,
He felt the time suddenly paused...
All the air suddenly freezing...
He stand there...
Couldn't speak out...
As the one who was standing in front of him,
Was not her...
Her sister bring him a long letter,
and a picture...
Everything suddenly turned to zero~~
"Dear,
When you read this letter,
I am already away from this world for forever...
I know you were doubt and didn't have the courage to ask for my forgiveness all the while...
I didn't contact you too,
to tell you that I already forgive you from the moment I left you..
On the day I gone to a place,
which was far far and away from you...
I didn't forgive you,
coz I don't want you to know a truth that I will be away from this world for forever...
And I don't want you to be sad...
I wished you have been forget about me before my leaving,
but I guess I was wrong...
You miss me all the while,
I only realized that,
when I called you few days ago...
True love is everywhere on this earth...
I really wish that you can found it someday, somewhere...
With your heart...
Sorry for not able to bring back the promise that we have made together last time...
I guess this promise will only kept in a small part of your heart,
as a forever memory...
Sorry for everything...
Love,
Your one... "
What was that last promise that they ever made together?
She was once promised him before that she will bring back her true love to him from far,
and she had fulfilled her promise to him...
Until the eternity moment...
for now and forEveR~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home