Saturday, August 09, 2008

Beijing Olympic 2008~


Beijing Fuwa Huan Huan
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10
The most awaiting moment started when the olympic opening ceremony officially launched on 08.08.2008 at accurate time of Beijing 8.08pm. I always very love to watch Olympic opening ceremony as through the ceremony we can always understand a country's culture in a better way. Their colorful dressing, their beautiful dances and performance always makes me feel like flying over the spot there to celebrate together that magic moment!

Among all the Beijing Olympic mascots, I love Huan Huan the mosT! PArt of the reason is maybe he is in red color ( I very love red color) but at the same time he gives me a sense of inspiration and happiness when looking at home. In our Chinese culture, red color always is bringing the meaning of "GOOD FORTUNE". Thus, hopefully by looking at Huan Huan our Malaysia athlete can be more motivated and gain more gold medals for our country!

Heard many views from different countries that this year's Beijing Olympic performance is the best among all others.. I guess this is the honours for those volunteers and China government who already put in the hard effort for such a long time! Excellent to all those people who already make this event a success, I give you all my deepest respect! Hopefully one day Malaysia will able to achieve and gain such honour too! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home