Sunday, October 31, 2004

sIck SicK siCk... fLU!!!!!!!!!!

I fell sick badly for few days already... Been taking MC for 3 days and stay at home... The days were very bad... Took medicine and sleep for whole day... Whole day 'blur blur'... Coz the of the medicine effect...Couldn't breathe properly... Having blocking nose and asthma... All bad things come at the same time... Didn't take bath for several days... YUCKS!!! I really cannot put on with this... But no choice!!! =(( I have to not to take... Else my sickness will be worsening...

Headache for whole day... "blur blur" for whole day... That's my life when I am sick... Boyfriend some more in Swiss there... Missing him plus the sickness, sigh... Hard for me to recover... I really hate to have flu... Coughing some more!!! Can't even eat my favorite food, ice creams and chocolates... However, today don’t so care anymore... Hahaha... Just take the ice cream and forget about those advices... Who cares??? I won't die so fast one...

My boss called me during afternoon... Blamed me that I spread the virus to him as well and caused him to take 3days MC just like me...What???!!! He himself body immune not good enough to fight my virus blame on me??? Hahaha... But who cares??? At least now not only me to have the flu, there is somebody accompany me... On this journey, I am not that lonely anymore... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home