Saturday, December 11, 2004

mY dEar boyFriend and mE~~ >_<

"Wah.. Must be Sharon bullied her boyfriend again to force him to sign in as friendster one.. Else how come only one friend in his friendster only??"~~~

Those juniors in my lab critic me again.. Saying that I bully my boyfriend...

My boyfriend has a very extremely "innocent" look.. whereas I have a "guilty" look.. That's what my friends around me always say...

Thinking back the first times I brought him to my old friends gathering... Sadly to say... All my old friends support him more than support me.. They even warn me if someday both of us break up, then must be I bully him until he cannot put on with me already... WHAT??!!! How can!!! How can they treat me in this way?? They are my more than 8 years old friends.. How could they support a first met man than support 8 years old friend?? They seem like cheated by his outside "innocent" look already.. Sob sob sob..

Since he became my boyfriend, I still haven't heard of any words that support me... Nobody ever stand my side... However, to be frank.. hehe... I really always bully him... Perhaps that's what so called as opposite magnetic attractive?? Hehe...

Anyway, I still love the way he is.. Straight and honest type... "Innocent" look... Thanx to him too... For accept me who am I...

Thanx for being there when I need u the most... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home