Thursday, March 10, 2005

endLesS waiTinG. endLesS hopeS...


endLesS waiTinG~~, originally uploaded by sharonkee10.

I stood in a lonely street,
holding an umbrella,
waiting for your coming back in a rainy day~~
But the day never comes...
One day has passed, two days, three days...
One week...
I still waiting and waiting...
Countdown the endless days...
Thinking of the endless memories...
Remembered the day you left...
Tears rolled in the eyes...
Tried to be happy...
Hide the sadness behind the happiness...
Hoping the days can go faster...
But the time seems wants to against me..
It crawls slower,
slower than any other days did...
On the day you were leaving,
You told me,
"When I must leave you
for a little while,
please don't grieve and
shed wild tears
and hug your sorrows
through the years.
But start off bravely
with a gallant smile,
and for my sake
and in my name
live on and do
all things the same.
Reach out your hand
in comfort and in cheer
and I, in turn,
will comfort you near.
And never be afraid to die,
for I am will always there for you;
and promise you I will be coming back very soon... "
I nodded my head promised...
But the endless waiting torturing me...
Listened to a Korean song..
Reasoning of Waiting...
The song enchoing in the mind...
Tells me the reasons that I should wait...
Reasons of waiting for you,
It's because I want you to see my brightest smile when you are coming back...
It's because I want you to give me the biggest hug that you have promised me when you are coming back...
It's because we still have so many undone things...
It's because we already promised to each other to walk together,
Along the lonely path,
Holding hand in hand together,
Until the end of the path...
The endless missings and waitings...
Everyday, every moment...
I will stand in a lonely street,
continue for my endless waiting,
Until the moment your coming back day...
"In silence I wait
to hear my own words of hope.
Days pass not to wait
but time seems to stop.
I'm surrounded by eminent silence
my heart visions hope.
Waiting pours out it's incense
as I dwell on what might be your thoughts.
Though my hope's hope, hopes against hope,
you are forever my thoughts.
For in hope there is no stopping
til the day you are coming back~~"
Endless waiting in lonely nights...
Everyday....
Endless hopes...
Endless waitings....
Until the eternity moments~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home