Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 regrets~ Sob Sob..


beijing olympic
Originally uploaded by sharonkee10
I always quite interested in watching some of the olympic games for instance the gimnastic for ladies etc. But my biggest regrets is that I working and not able to catch up with my favorite games in time! The only left for me are the results!

Secondly, our country best badminton athlete finally manage to fight into final round of badminton but somehow he didn't perform well in the final games. But from the way he played game, I can feel his pressure. How high expectation of our whole nation towads him to grab the first gold in this Olympic game? But so pitiful we miss our chance! We only manage to get silver! Such a big regrets of mine for this time Olympic game! SIGH!!~~~~ SOB SOB~~ My hope and my dreams are gone~~~

But don't give up! Let's think in more positive way! We will grab our first gold in the next Olympic game! Gambate Malaysia athletes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home