Friday, November 12, 2004

Hand phoNe number ChanginG !!

I changed my hand phone number today… Why change hand phone number? Many friends asked me back when they got my sms or emails telling them about my new number… I just smiled and didn’t reply… As I knew the reason hard to be explained to them…

There are several reasons I wanted to change my hand phone number… But one of the primary reasons is I tired of some nonsense sms from one of a guy (whom is my admirer) that never understands that I have a boyfriend already…. Who would wait for a non-returning love? I guess he is the only one… Sent me sms once in a while telling me that how he missed me… Felt pressure all the time every time got his sms… How would I do only can make him understand that love cannot be forced? And furthermore I already have a boyfriend… 3 years of love… I really don’t know what I shall do to make him forget about me… Oh God please help me!!

That’s why I decided to change my hand phone number… It seems like I am escape from the problem, didn’t have the courage to face him and tell him the truth… But I already very cruel enough to tell him that I never love him… Even if I give him supports all the time every time when he is down and loose self confidence… But those are not couples love… I only do what I can to help him… Sigh … I might not a perfect girl… But I never understand what makes him so love me…

Sorry for everything… I hope someday you can understand and let me go… I sure you are able to find the happiness that you have hoped for in your life….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home